Sunday, 17 November 2019




My life is a journey...





Hi! This is Jo Shaira Mae Bernardino, 17 years of age, an eldest daughter from a simple family. Currently, I am residing at Amadeo, Cavite and studying at Philippine Christian University, taking Humanities and Social Sciences and will take Political Science in College aiming to be a lawyer someday.


Since then, I am quite shy type of a person. All I want to do is to play my guitar and feel the melody of its own that I can express my feelings because it’s my passion. It is my kind of stress and pain reliever.

At my very young age, my both parents started to work abroad. My mother in Dubai and my father is in Qatar. Yes, they are in separate country. Though it hurts a lot, I need to accept that they have to for the better future of their three daughters.

They are my two loving and beautiful sisters. I have many friends but these two are my best of friends.
As I walk to my journey, unexpectedly I found a girl who changed me from who I am before. I feel so much love since the day she was given to me. I am blessed to this girl in my life continue my journey with her. She is Krisha Mae, my love ones.









-END-

40 comments:

  1. Great job and keep doing the good work for your future Jo Shaira Mae Bernardino .. GGWP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ateeeee❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love truly comes in different forms. Stay in love, even though life may try to separate you. Love u both! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the content Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog, stay strong love you both

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU GREATLY VALUE OTHERS. SANA ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niceee blog sis.Keeep it upp labyuuu💓

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww love it ateee❤️ very inspired ahh��

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy everything in life, nice content

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice content Good job! Enjoy your life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice content stay strong serrr good job

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaaa❤️ Sincerity at its finest!!! Parang gusto ko na mag antay ng next chap����❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Having both parents in abroad was really hard. Nice blog Jo, stay strong to the both of you! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Indeed a long journey lil lawyer😁 you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stay inlove with your love and love her to the fullest like how you love you family,friends and God💖

    ReplyDelete
  16. The content is simple yet full of emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the way you introduce what you love to do and also, the way you introduce all of your love ones💕 Staystrong for both of you siss, lab ko kayooo!😇

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the way you introduce what you love to do and also, the way you introduce all of your love ones💕 Staystrong for both of you siss, lab ko kayooo!😇

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the way you introduce what you love to do and also, the way you introduce all of your love ones💕 Staystrong for both of you siss, lab ko kayooo!😇

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am also shy type. But sana all nakita na. Btw, interesting blog. Hope you do more work and im looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I thought you were just best friends hahahaha btw stay strong to the both of you

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm looking forward that someday we can have a jamming session. i like music too. but the music does not like me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice Blog! keep it up! and enjoy playing guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice blog! Stay strong and enjoy your life! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  25. You two looks so cuteeee! Love can really change us, stay inloveeee!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like how proud you are! Keep it up. Stay inlove!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Krisha Mae is your pride. Stay strong guys.

    ReplyDelete
  28. i imagine you playing a song for krisha, that'll be cute :<

    ReplyDelete
  29. I liked the way you told your life story

    ReplyDelete